What is distinction between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check? Based on CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two ways to check lighting effects lighting fixtures for photometric factors: Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer System. What’s distinction between them? Right here LISUN organization offers a quick release:
1. What’s the test concept difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check?
The key in the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination system is to look at the illuminance of the certain level about the integrating sphere, determine the glowing flux at a specific wavelength, lastly calculate the entire luminous flux of your light source, but the Goniophotometer generally procedures light high intensity submission of the luminaires and calculates the luminous flux in the luminaires
2. Choosing the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere or maybe the Goniophotometer to check the lights?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere system is appropriate for one Light emitting diodes, reasonably little Directed lamps and 360degree source of light. LISUN LPCE-2 examination rate is quite fast and normally can completed one sizes less than 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer would work for evaluating of sizeable lights including high-strain mercury lamps, salt lights and Brought road luminaires with higher way of measuring precision. Most thirdly-party evaluating companies and huge nationwide labs typically use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Match Sort C goniphotometer.
3. What is the test variables for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere process can study the following variables:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Rate, Top Wavelength, One half Data transfer rate, Prominent Wavelength, Color Wholesomeness, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Array Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Potential, EEI, Energy Efficiency Course, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Effectiveness, Pupil Aspect, Cirtopic Flux, Plant Expansion Lamp PAR and PPF
• Electric powered: Voltage, Existing, Strength, Power Component, Displacement Factor, Harmonic
• Brought eye upkeep examination: Flux Or time, CCT VS time, CRI Compared to time, Energy VS time, Energy Aspect Or time, Present Compared to efforts and Flux Performance Versus time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Variety C goniophotometer can appraise the adhering to guidelines:
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Power Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Effectiveness, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Employment, Luminance Limitation Contours Glare, Highest Proportion of Range to Elevation, Identical Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Place, Isocandela Diagrams, Productive Luminescence Perspective, EEI, UGR, and many others.
4. What’s the lumen test accuracy and reliability distinction for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Versus Goniophotometer?
The two Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer program can examination lumen, nevertheless the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere will be the relative lumen analyze method, therefore if the EUT luminaires statistics are much big difference compared to the normal twjujt lamp, or maybe the EUT luminaires beam position is quite a bit small, then the examination endurance will be greater, as the Goniophotometer method is the absolute lumen analyze technique, the lumen test outcomes are often more accuracy and reliability than the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere analyze strategy.
Lisun Instruments Limited was discovered by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN high quality method has been strictly accredited by ISO9001:2015. As being a CIE Account, LISUN goods are created depending on CIE, IEC along with other global or federal specifications. All goods passed CE official document and authenticated by the 3rd party lab.